To upgrade the SenTiBoard's firmware:
- Download MPLAB IPE, included in the MPLAB IDE ( http://www.microchip.com/mplab/mplab-x-ide ) and install it: http://microchipdeveloper.com/ipe:installation
- Get new firmware you want to program, unzip the file if needed, for example using 7zip. The firmware should have a .hex file extension.
- Connect the SenTiBoard to a programmer (the 5-pin port by the SD-card) and connect the programmer to your computer
- Power the SenTiBoard (using either USB + jumper or external power)
- Start MPLAB IPE and select Family: 32-bit MCUs (PIC32), Device: PIC32MZ2048EFH144, and the tool you use (f.ex. PICkit 3)
- Select Browse on the same line as the "Source:" field and select the firmware hex-file
- Press Apply, Connect, Program
- Alternatively press Verify and wait for "Verify complete"
- The SenTiBoard should now be upgraded